Nineteen things when I was 19
1. Went snorkelling, saw corals and Stella-eating-fishes.
4. I got another new doggie that likes to bite toes.
5. Had exam for my nineteenth birthday, it was the lousiest birthday ever.
6. I had tonnes of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. Happy moments.
7. I got myself my very own Sony PSP. I went insane over GTA:Liberty City Stories, Loco Roco and Medal of Honors Heroes.
8. I finally found this movie after all these years.
9. Revisited Merang Suria Holiday Camp where I served my National Service while on the way to Redang Island. Memories came gushing back.
10. There was a party in the new bathroom.
11. Christmas preset! Limited edition Calvin Klein Eternity Summer.
12. Had a lot of late night studing at McDonald’s.
13. Gained weight as a result of McDonald’s.
14. Lost weight.
15. Went swimming practically everyday, saw fatso-water-spitting-shark.
16. Went margarita crazy for a few weeks.
17. Becoming more and more of an Atheist with each passing day.
18. I miss my piano.
19. I miss my guitar lessons.