I invented a game to play with Esther a while back because I was getting so tired and annoyed with “boom boom…..cha”. In this game, I have to hum a snipet of any song and she have to guess it in 10 seconds. And then we switch roles.
We’d play this spontaneously, anywhere we go and whenever she talks too much. I always lose. Because, I always couldn’t think of a new song for her to guess.
My playlist is a bit stagnant.
- You Needed Me, Anne Murray.
- Immortality, Celine Dion.
- My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion.
- Without You, Mariah Carey.
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon, Tony Orlando.
- Blue Suede Shoes, Elvis Presley.
Hers is something like this.
- Paparazzi, Lady GaGa.
- 21 Guns, Green Day.
- I Got A Feeling, Black Eyed Peas.
- You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift.
- Womanizer, Britney Spears.
- Circus, Britney Spears.
At first I thought that I shouldn’t give her the newest, hippest song to guess, because she’s 7 years old. And I don’t want to look like I’m bullying her. So I go all oldies on her.
I’m starting to regret making up this game. She kicked my ass! Big time.